[tz] Error for Chile on September 2023

Jacqueline Seron jacqueline.seron at noirlab.edu
Mon Nov 6 22:59:23 UTC 2023

Hello Doug

Thank you so much for taking a look into this..

This is embarrassing! Chile's government didn't update the change, it was a
last minute change due to a national voting on 2023, From the first
Saturday (Sept3) to the second (Sept 11)

I thought it was on the list, my apologies!, I guess I should write to them.

Thank you very much for your time!

Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Seron N.