[tz] Asia/Tbilisi

Maria Mkrtichiani Maria.Mkrtichiani at ugt.ge
Mon Oct 9 08:54:54 UTC 2023

Good afternoon,

Hope you are doing well.

We find out that our e-commerce platform uses the information about regions from IANA. There is Asia/Tbilisi, it should be Georgia/Tbilisi. Can you please change it?

Thank you in advance,

Maria

Classification: Official

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9FAAF.CC4D9E80]

MARIA MKRTICHIANI
PROJECT MANAGER
UGT LTD
17a Chavchavadze Avenue, 0179, Tbilisi, Georgia
T. +995 32 222 05 05
M. +995 579 991 951 |
Maria.mkrtichiani at ugt.ge<mailto:Maria.mkrtichiani at ugt.ge> | www.ugt.ge<http://www.ugt.ge/>

This email and attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software, immediately delete the original e-mail and it's attachments from your system and do not disclose or otherwise take any action against its content. While this email has been scanned for all known viruses, internet communications may not be secure or virus-free; UGT does not accept responsibility for any damage arising from unauthorized access to this e-mail, or interference with, by any third-party.