[tz] Unicode CLDR supplemental/windowsZones.xml update? -Brooks Harris

Yoshito Umaoka yoshito_umaoka at us.ibm.com
Tue May 28 20:07:46 UTC 2024

If you have any problems with the file, please contact CLDR project. You can send a not to the mailing list or create a new issue in CLDR JIRA.

For this specific one, I eventually patches time to time. I requested Microsoft folks to update the mapping time to time, but it did not happen so far. And.. I know the mapping data element still shows typeVersion=”2021a”, the actual data was reviewed and updated for each IANA TZ release by me so far. I’ll fix the typeVersion value in the current main branch to 2024a.

-Yoshito