[UA-discuss] It only seems likes it's been quiet...

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Mon Apr 20 22:15:07 UTC 2015

A few things to consider:

-          We’re close to the BA meeting date and most meeting spaces and
schedules are already locked in

-          Based on the schedules above, other meetings that are many
interdependencies

-          Almost no day is going to be ideal for some group of people

I’d be quite skeptical of the ability to create a 4 hour meeting on
Thursday, but ICANN staff can speak authoritatively on it. Might be better
planned for Dublin perhaps?

-Ram

Ram Mohan

o: +1.215.706.5700 x103; m: +1.215.431.0958; f: +1.215.706.5701