[UA-discuss] UA Community Outreach Call

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Apr 29 09:12:56 UTC 2015

UA Community Outreach team,
Rich Merdinger & Christian Dawson are heading up the Universal Acceptance
Community Outreach subgroup. The purpose of this email is to:
1) identify who will be participating in this subgroup
2) find a time for a kickoff call
The "Community Outreach" subgroup is extremely important, since we will be
building the model to empower all our outreach efforts. We will be
discussing how this group will work. The goal is to collaborate with the
other UASG groups, taking materials from the Topline Issues and
Internalization subgroups and meeting the requirements of the Metrics &
Measurement subgroup.

Agenda for a kickoff call is as follows:
1. Methodology for moving forward, and how we will collaborate
2. Who are the key influencers in which verticals that we need to address?
3. What are the venues we will need to enter into in order to achieve this?
4. Early budget points
5. Planning for Buenos Aires
Let's figure out when to meet in order to nail down the focus for the next
two months.

Please fill out this poll to determine availability for an upcoming call. We
will also use the poll results to understand who we can expect to be an
active participant, which will be useful for setting scope (i.e., the scope
of a group of 15 is different than a group of 3).

http://doodle.com/m5k9ahw7xbnw9ik9

Looking forward to meeting,