[UA-discuss] CIOs Wanted

Jeff Sass jeff at get.club
Fri Dec 11 14:48:57 UTC 2015

Just a thought… but if there are influential CIO's (or CIO's of companies with
known acceptance issues) that can be identified who will be at CES, why not
reach out and offer them complimentary attendance to NamesCon? Even without a
specific agenda item on acceptance, exposure to NamesCon will give a strong
impression as to the vibrancy of the domain name ecosystem and the growing
interest in domains of all shapes and sizes (from IDNs to cctlds, to the new
extensions…).
Just a thought…
Watch The Video
Please note my new email: jeff at get.club

Jeffrey Sas s , CMO
.CLUB Domains, LLC Direct: (+1) 954-256-9334
Mobile: (+1) 970-367-7277 E-Mail: jeff at get.club Website: www.get.club Twitter: @sass @getDotClub Skype, Hangouts: jwsass

PLEASE NOTE : I am only checking email 2-3 times per day. If something is time sensitive
(really time sensitive) please message me or text me at the mobile number above.
Thanks!