[UA-discuss] CIOs Wanted

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Tue Dec 15 03:48:41 UTC 2015

> However I think the idea of CES is very interesting ... and I am sure there are other and similar events that could also be useful.
>
> Could I suggest that we work on identifying the message we want to get out, the audience for that message and options for delivering the message to the audience: we can then push this through the relevant processes to get budget.
>
> (BTW - I think CES is a good idea, but not appropriate because we are not prepared. I have no idea of levels of participation or cost - so please do not consider this a formal endorsement.)
>
> Mike

Agree with Mike on CES. I’ve got good contacts with the CES team once we’ve got all our ducks in a row - clear deliverables to a clearly chosen narrow audience who can convert on clear action items we hand them. We’re getting there. We aren’t getting there by January - but then again, next CES is just around the corner and I can start talking to CTA in February about planning something good for CES 2017.

-Christian