[UA-discuss] Quick Guides and Definition of UA document

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 16 19:49:34 UTC 2015

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D98BC73B22A44C18!110095&authkey=!AFocXdRMCBwRYDo&ithint=folder%2cwbk

This folder contains some Quick Guides and a UA definition document.  These are intended to complement the CIO, IT Pro and Developer detail documents we are already creating.

Quick guides are meant to be exactly that - they should not be complex or comprehensive.  It's possible that these versions are even *too* complex...

I'm eager for your feedback regarding the effectiveness of these documents.