[UA-discuss] Notes from the Aftermatch function

Don Hollander don at i2.org.nz
Mon Feb 9 23:35:33 UTC 2015

Francisco:

Some notes from the after match function that you had to miss after the UA Session yesterday.

1) It was agreed that the letter should be sent out to various ICANN constituencies with an explicit call to participate and a link to the mailing list subscription page included.
2) The session on Thursday will be an outreach session for people who want to engage.  Please note that I will not be there.
3) I have prepared a first draft for an agenda for the conference call schedule for next week.  That has been distributed to the UA list.

So, tasks for you include:

1) Getting the letter out to the ICANN constituencies
2) Getting an Adobe Connect session scheduled as presented by Christian.  (It will be useful to have an experienced admin person (or two) to help manage the call).  We will aim for a 60 minute call but reserve up to 90 minutes.