[UA-discuss] Call for UASG letter

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Wed Feb 11 09:10:36 UTC 2015

Hi Don-

May have been a rhetorical question, but I thought I would field it.

I simply asked to be included.

Wanted to continue contributing to this important cause, and I noticed
others have also signed on in the interim as well.  I also reached out
within Mozilla and there might be additional folks seeking to sign on in
support, but unfortunately not likely in time to make the release of the
letter.

Grateful to serve the initiative and thank you to all who are involved for
your focus on this, and for being inclusive.

-jothan

--

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230