[UA-discuss] Meeting this Thursday 12-Feb (Re: Notes from the Aftermatch function)

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Thu Feb 12 00:59:23 UTC 2015

Just a note that we only have 30min.

I think one of the key items would be to ensure good ICANN staff/secretariat support, and the right kind of skill sets for the ICANN team for the project.

I mentioned briefly to Cyrus already, perhaps we should try to call on the policy support teams at ALAC or GNSO who are most experienced with the coordination and administrative support (even though we are not doing policy/policy advice development, the skill sets would be very important for the success of this group).

If some process is required on this, lets get that together as well.

Edmon