[UA-discuss] Microsoft outlook's support of idn email

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Fri Feb 13 01:32:15 UTC 2015

Dear Mark,

      Thanks for your kind information. Many companies and organizations' systems in China have been upgraded to support EAI (The wording Brent suggests. :)). Our customer service centers get many complains about their email clients which can not support EAI.

     So many customers are waiting for outlook's upgrading to support EAI because outlook are very popular in China and the world.

Jiankang Yao