[UA-discuss] Proposed working model for pre-call

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Sat Feb 14 06:11:59 UTC 2015

Thanks for putting in the work.

1. We are not a committee, so that should be changed everywhere
2. Not certain that two sub-groups are sufficient, given discussion this
past Friday
3. There are components to this that are worth further, deeper discussion.

We should think about what other items need discussing on the pre-call.

-Ram

----
Ram Mohan
o: +1.215.706.5700 x103; m: +1.215.431.0958; f: +1.215.706.5701