[UA-discuss] Nominations for UASG leadership roles

Simon Cousins simon at allegravita.com
Wed Feb 18 21:53:17 UTC 2015

I also second Ram as chair and Christian and Edmon as co/dep-chairs.

Simon Cousins
Allegravita LLC
DNA Member, DNA Marketing Committee Member

*--*
*Simon Cousins*, CEO
Allegravita LLC & Allegravita HK Limited
Email me: s <simon.cousins at illuminantpartners.com>imon at allegravita.com . Skype
me: simoncousins . Web: allegravita.com
USA mobile: +1 347 850-3360 . China mobile: +86 156 2502-6287
Hong Kong mobile: +852 5195-1085 . Macau mobile: +853 6540-3747