[UA-discuss] What are the main things to do in UASG?

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 18:28:16 UTC 2015

+1

The Translation & Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG has been using a similar Confluence wiki and I can thoroughly recommend the platform – very easy to structure information and link out to information on other sites.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon