[UA-discuss] Microsoft outlook's support of idn email

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 19 19:46:40 UTC 2015

Sorry for delay responding. Thank you, that is helpful.
Is there any way to measure

·        How many users of Coremail or 163 or Neteasy have actually tried to use EAI?

·        How many support calls Coremail receives regarding EAI?
At Microsoft I have seen less than a dozen business escalations in 4 years for IDN and EAI combined.  That's not necessarily indicative of overall demand, it's just an indication of how many managed commercial customers were motivated to file an escalation.  It would be good to get some real end user statistics if possible.
Do you think Coremail would be willing to share some of this information with this group?
/marksv