[UA-discuss] Preparing a Budget request

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Thu Feb 26 22:07:26 UTC 2015

I believe Don has already been collecting some of this info. If the structure in the Charter stands, each Project Group Coordinator will submit budget requests to the Steering Group Chair, who will formulate the total ask.

  Christian Dawson
  Chief Operating Officer, ServInt
  12001 Sunrise Valley Dr., Suite 350 | Reston, VA 20191
  703.288.3530 | 800.5.SERVINT (800.573.7846)