[UA-discuss] Any help needed?

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Jul 13 06:54:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Miguel…

There are four sub-groups within the Universal Acceptance group.

- Topline & Technical
- International
- Measurement
- Community Outreach

Perhaps you might want to participate in the Community Outreach group.   They are currently focusing on how to engage with very large e-mail software and service providers to encourage their adoption of EAI topics.

This group is also working out ways on how to engage the software development community to be cognisant of UA and EAI & IDN issues.

Don