[UA-discuss] Any help needed?

Jordyn Buchanan jordyn at google.com
Mon Jul 13 18:55:41 UTC 2015

I agree with Martin and Mark that including IPv6 doesn't make sense.  In
addition to the fact that the RIRs are already working on it, the
acceptance problems are quite different, we'd be targeting different
organizations as key targets, and would even be generally talking to
different parts of most organizations to make the implementation happen.
So there's not a lot to be gained by trying to combine the two and it might
be quite confusing.

Jordyn