[UA-discuss] Any help needed?

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:14:41 UTC 2015

Etuate, I think using the OSI stalk model here is not correct, a
system/software may collect available data from any layer, in this case IP
addresses as well as e-mail addresses, for different purposes I know, but
it stores them anyway.

Both, validation scripts and database fields should be prepared to receive
old and new gTLDs e-mail addresses, as well as IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses.

That is why I was insisting in sharing a single communication effort to
software companies/developers and accomplish two objectives.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your replys, as I said before, I am new to this
group so I am going to trust the old ones judgement and obviously respect
the previous work and help in anyway it is needed from a communication
point of view :D

Mark, I just read your e-mail, thanks for clarifying and nice footnote! Are
you member in any IPv6 group I could also help with?

Thanks!!

--
Nacho Estrada | @acmuzic <http://twitter.com/acmuzic>