[UA-discuss] UA related report from SSAC

Rod Rasmussen rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com
Wed Jun 24 00:45:52 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I led the work party that crafted this document for SSAC and I hope you find it useful and informative.  Unfortunately, I couldn’t be in BA this week, but other SSAC members there can probably answer questions in hallway discussions.  I’d be happy to address any questions folks have on the document beyond that.  Hopefully its publication and the issues we raised will help the UA work of ICANN, IETF, and this group.  These are important issues and the efforts going into addressing them from many quarters is good to see.

Cheers,

Rod Rasmussen
President & CTO
IID