[UA-discuss] Draft Agenda

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Thu Mar 5 15:50:08 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

I have prepared the Charter for final review. I hope that the notes, edits and concerns brought up in the two week edit period have been resolved in the attached document. I look forward to discussing further on next week’s call.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D4Y6AkpPjlCHBw50sfFXIegTuEOCeeXfv1l_tp4rMhc/edit?usp=sharing

All the best,

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com <http://i2coalition.com/>

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493