[UA-discuss] Doodle Poll for Conference call and Updated Agenda

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sat Mar 7 08:17:02 UTC 2015

There been some confusion (on my part) about the time zone for the last Doodle Poll.

So, to be clear, attached please find a link to a revised poll based on UTC:

http://doodle.com/pq2nzkmcqvcc5pwh

Also attached is a revised DRAFT Agenda.  Please note that there is no time shown.  That is the purpose of the Doodle Poll.

Please also note the following:

- The deadline for comments on the draft Charter has passed and Christian has taken the comments and suggestions into account to produce what may be the final version.
- There is still time to put forward a nomination for one of the leadership positions
- The mailing list archives will be made public since I’ve heard no objection.
- There is already an ICANN Wiki - https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/TLD+Universal+Acceptance+Home and it has been going for quite a long time.
- I now have an ICANN e-mail address.  don.hollander at icann.org<mailto:don.hollander at icann.org>   My old e-mail address still works.