[UA-discuss] Odg: Re: IGF Workshop Proposal: Universal Acceptance

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Fri Mar 13 17:01:05 UTC 2015

My expectation is that the actual people who need to change systems are not present at IGF - so I recommend an outreach effort that focuses on how and why to get involved with our efforts. A key focus on IDN issues should be included. Chances are we probably need to see who w heave available before we settle on format. Better to gather our available personnel resources and then map a program to what best utilizes their skills and capabilities.

Who is going to IGF already and would be willing to be a part of a session or workshop there?

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493