[UA-discuss] Notes from the Call on 2015-03-12

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Mar 18 15:36:19 UTC 2015

Don,

Thanks for the notes. A few observations:

1. Please add me to the attendees list of March 12. I attended by phone but I guess you didn't hear me during the roll call.
2. The links to the mailing lists seem to be broken. It took me a while to figure out the problem (i.e. extra hyphens). Here are the correct links for those wishing to subscribe:

3. Since the Internationalization mailing hasn't been created yet, may I suggest we use the following name: "ua-i18n". I think "i18n" is understood by software developers alike and will resonate better for those dealing with internationalization. Just my two cents.

Best,
-Dennis