[UA-discuss] All UA Mailing Lists now available for subscription

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Mar 18 20:19:23 UTC 2015

All the Universal Acceptance Project Group Mailing Lists are now available for subscription.

Please self-subscribe to those where you have interest.  If you are having trouble subscribing, just let me know and we’ll take care of it.

Please also encourage those you know who are interested in the subject but not yet involved to also subscribe.

Don

Broad Discussion Forum – This is the existing list.

Top Issues & Technical Solutions

Community Outreach (the existing communications mailing list will be used)

Internationalisation

Measurement and Monitoring