[UA-discuss] Speakers for IGF in Brazil

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:15:10 UTC 2015

A few years ago I came across a family of fully functioning Chinese IDNs with some of the content adapting to the IDN. I was most impressed. Unfortunately the registrant let them drop. See http://schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/cork.html

I am sure there is an interesting story behind this family of IDNs but my Chinese is not good enough to pursue it.

André Schappo