[UA-discuss] [UA-comms] UA Community Outreach Call

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed May 6 00:04:56 UTC 2015

Dear All:

Regrettably, we need to re-doodle for a time slot because one of the Chairs
is no longer available.  I am so, so sorry that this is dragging out.

Here’s another poll that your quick response will help get a time committed
within the next 24 hours.

http://doodle.com/3gaknvgfgs2n4e3y

It’s a large choice of times to get as good a fit as possible.

Don