[UA-discuss] IGF Workshop: Universal Acceptance

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri May 22 20:42:43 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update Kurt.

That¹s good news.

Don

From:  Kurt Pritz <kpritz at thedna.org>
Date:  Saturday, 23 May 2015 4:21 am
To:  "UA-discuss at icann.org" <UA-discuss at icann.org>
Subject:  [UA-discuss] IGF Workshop: Universal Acceptance

Hi Everyone:

Jim Prendergast let me know (ahead of the public announcement) that the
proposal submitted jointly by the DNA and UASG to sponsor a Universal
Acceptance Workshop at the Brazil IGF meeting has been accepted.

Our proposal is Number 139 at:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/workshop-proposals/list-of-published-workshop
-proposals

We have commitments from at least ten speakers but there is considerable
work to be done. I will work with Don to form a small team to coordinate
next steps and the workshop production. Besides governments, the IGF is also
attended by many Fortune 100 companies and the media so it will be a great
place to raise awareness of the UA issue.

Regards,

Kurt