[UA-discuss] ODG: Re: Tim Cook's comments today regarding Google Pay

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 00:52:30 UTC 2015

I was a grassroots newbie accepted just 3 months ago into ISOC NY, and I am participating in IGF, ISOC, ARIN and ICANN mailing lists and trying to learn as quickly as possible so that 4 or 5 years from now I can begin traveling around the world to be a knowledgeable conference participant.  Since I only have the first version of the IPad, my ability to participate in calls via my IPad is not compatible with adobe connect, unfortunately.