[UA-discuss] UA Plans for the next 3 months

Anthony Harris anthonyrharris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:07:03 UTC 2015

Ram,

Agree that momentum must be sustained in order to achieve results.

I do regret the choice of date. January is top vacation month for us in
Latin America, and I would have liked to attend this meeting (not by
remote participation). Perhaps future critical meetings could be
planned in a month other than January? (This is the second year this
has happened...)

Kind regards

Tony Harris