[UA-discuss] UA Plans for the next 3 months

Rishi Maudhub Rishi.Maudhub at centralnic.com
Mon Nov 16 15:26:54 UTC 2015

Thanks Ram,

As part of the plans for the upcoming year may I suggest a soft event
schedule with locations and timings. I would encourage timings that
rotate for the global audience of the group.

Best, Rishi

--
Best regards,

Rishi Maudhub
Head, New gTLD Services
CentralNic PLC

T: +44 (0) 2033 880 600
M: +44 (0) 7919 387 683
Skype: rishi.maudhub

www.centralnic.com
CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8576358. Registered office: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR