[UA-discuss] ODG: Re: ODG: Re: Tim Cook's comments today regarding Google Pay

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 18:14:07 UTC 2015

Lars,

I'm contributing when I can, reading and learning as well, but try to disagree with the system or criticize it and see how those who demand obedience to their heirarchy of employement status call you "a troll".  ICANN's system doesn't know any other way to respond to criticism than using the playbook to get rid of the criticizer.  Or they don't respond at all, in the case of the symbol used on UA documents depicting a face without a mouth and the words Universal Acceptance where the mouth would be.  I intellectually challenge you to criticize ICANN as a test to see if I am correct.

Ron