[UA-discuss] ODG: Re: ODG: Re: ODG: Re: Tim Cook's comments today regarding Google Pay

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 05:18:43 UTC 2015

First of all, Chris, I was responding to posts directed at me.  If people want me to be quiet, why do they keep re-bringing up already ended discussions?  So I can respond enough to be declared annoying and be banned.  Playbook 101.  Same story as ccwg-accountability, antagonize, insult, blame, fake astonishment, ban.

Secondly, I am aware of the allowed topics, we have agreed to disagree on if Tim Cook's claim applies to UA's long term work or not, I already moved on from that multiple times, my question now is, what is the specific topic being discussed right now?  The hackathon?

Ron