[UA-discuss] Hackathon @ ICANN55 - Update

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:34:43 UTC 2015

The Idea is quite interesting ... but we should not forget about two things

1. We need to have a clear rules (in the end domain/ domains need to be useful for our cause).

2. How do we deal with domainers (or portfolio investors, if you like), registering all interesting suggestions during the competition to sell it to UA for high price?

(if we say - the list is secret ... almost everyone will think that we are trying to give the prize to someone we know .... it is almost inevitable,
until we assign a jury with the people community trust   ).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,