[UA-discuss] Contacts at...

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri Oct 2 06:44:39 UTC 2015

G’day all…

I’m hoping that you can help.

I'm currently looking for the following contacts:

- Yahoo - Someone who is familiar with their e-mail platform and plans for EAI
- Adobe - Someone within their Flash Development Team
- Mozilla - Someone within their Firefox team who’s working on Flash implementations
- Twitter - Someone who is familiar with how they handle Linkifications

If you are such a person, or you personally know such a person - or even know someone who will know someone (3 degrees of separation) - can you please let me know off the list?

Thanks.

Don

don.hollander at icann.org