[UA-discuss] Ideas of Publicly Accessible Test Suite of domain names

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Sat Oct 3 17:06:48 UTC 2015

Excellent ideas - If I could build upon them, some more robust variance in
unicode.unicode with respect to working with varied scripts (especially
RTL.LTR / LTR.RTL combinations - though fringe, might help counter
potential homograph email forgery) as the inter-operability of these is
going to be important.

Jothan Frakes
Tel: +1.206-355-0230