[UA-discuss] Outreach Letter to Website Administrators...

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:18:14 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

 I tuned Russian translation (to be more polite and to  contain words currently used in the local community).

We do need to include URL to the short document which says what to do (and not a page with not so useful for simple guys  GNSO language)

The letter is going to be sent to administrators, if they do not see simple page with
- what is wrong
- what to do
-where to check that it is not a fake letter e.t.c

!!! preferrably, included URLs should be in the same language as we see in the letter
( in the current situation administrators might not be good in reading long english documents)

P.s: I have experience with big Russian hoster and small ISP provider service desks (as the English speaking person for b2b and compliance issues for them in cases which they do not know how to resolve)...

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,