[UA-discuss] Outreach Letter to Website Administrators...

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:05:41 UTC 2015

Evening, All
+1
this text is not going to be understood by simple 1st level support
(saying so as a person resolving this kind of issues and having experience with Tier 1, and Tier 2, and serving as Tier 3 for ICANN related issues
for few Hosters, tree Registrars + two Registries...
- I am sure this text will eventually come to me from our bunch of Hosters or any other company in the holding ...)

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,