[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance Conference Calls...

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sat Oct 24 21:17:43 UTC 2015

Dear UA-Discuss list….

Between now and the middle of January I expect to hold a fortnightly conference call for the UA-Coordination Group.  This group is the Chair, Vice-Chair and Project Coordinators.

I expect that these will be mostly administrative.

The first call will be at 23:00 UTC this coming Wednesday and occur fortnightly after that.

Agenda’s will be available at least 24 hours ahead of time.

I also expect to have project focused UA Calls at the same time on alternative weeks.  The topic will vary from call to call.  There may be additional calls as the opportunity needs.

Connect details for all calls are:

https://icann.adobeconnect.com/universalacceptance <https://icann.adobeconnect.com/universalacceptance>

MobileUSA

tel://1-719-325-2630,*,,7375086559# <tel://1-719-325-2630,*,,7375086559>
MobileNZ:

tel://0800-459-127,*,,7375086559#

MobileHK

tel://800-968-082,*,,7375086559#