[UA-discuss] Blue Coat's Web's Shadiest Neighborhoods and implications on TLD acceptance

M3 Sweatt msweatt at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 16 23:05:13 UTC 2015

One of the things industry leaders can do is to provide clear, concise and unabashed guidance on the access to TLDs and support the legitimacy of the effort. Likely, as major global corporations look to their service and system providers for guidance, this will have a little more credence than such reports. MarkSv and I can coordinate Microsoft's messaging in support of gTLD acceptance.