[UA-discuss] A brief taxonomy of web hosting

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Thu Sep 17 21:54:54 UTC 2015

Dennis et. al:

As per our UASG Coordination Group talk about IDNs, and how to engage the other parts of the ecosystem...

Attached is a brief taxonomy of the hosting parts of the Internet infrastructure ecosystem - from i2Coalition. It hasn’t been updated in a while but it’s part of a more comprehensive taxonomy of the Internet infrastructure we’re working on. I hope it helps!

All the best,

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)