[UA-discuss] UA Informational Flyer

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Sep 23 00:52:14 UTC 2015

Dear All:

At the last ICANN meeting in Toronto there was a UA Informational Flyer produced.

Dennis Tan of he UASG and I have gone through it to bring it up to date.

We would welcome your comments between now and end of day Friday (NZ Time) on the attached.  This is the deadline to get it ready and printed if we want to have them available for the Dublin Meeting.

I will take individual comments received between now and the deadline and produce a final copy.

Thanks.