[UA-discuss] Materials and funding for new gTLDs event

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:42:57 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Gwen! Actually I know Rodrigo and he was one of the persons I
wanted to invite to the event as a speaker in case I could get the funding
:D

The reason I came to this group with the request is that I wanted to extend
my classes (online brand protection oriented at the moment) to the
engineering careers, most specific to the programming ones in order to make
them aware of the importance of developing IDN and new gTLDs enabled
software.

Rodrigo, if there is anything ICANN LAC could help with besides you being
present I would be very happy to receive it!

Thanks again Gwen!

--
Nacho Estrada | @acmuzic <http://twitter.com/acmuzic>