[UA-discuss] [UA-action] looking support form community

Nitin Sharma nitin at nixi.in
Wed Sep 30 08:34:46 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

We are working on IDN email server as per now  only postfix MTA is
supporting ASCII usenames.

As per my knowledge none of the Webmail client (like zimbra, roundcube,
squirrelmail etc.) supporing non ASCII usernames and passwords all are
giving errors while adding usernames in local language (Hindi, Tamil etc.)

After googling come to know that we can raise it to zimbra and they have
preference for all bugs/enhancement  which is decided by votes.

Till now we have only 4 votes for the above RFE, please register
yourself and vote for the above issue,

Looking forward to your support please .

Regards,
Nitin