[UA-discuss] Draft help wanted request - Website Evaluation and Outreach

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Apr 4 21:01:35 UTC 2016

Dear all:

Please find attached a draft Help Wanted notice to help accelerated our Website Evaluation and Outreach activities.

This builds on the work that Donuts started in 2014/15 and that Michelle has been working on this year.

My plan is to engage several people to pursue this so that we can quickly get some critical mass of data and do analysis.

Would you please review this and let me know any suggestions or comments that you my have by the 8th of April (NZ time)?

And if you know anyone who might be interested in this work, please let them know that it’s coming.