[UA-discuss] Confusable characters: M3AAWG, Unicode, EAI and the UASG

Richard Merdinger rmerdinger at godaddy.com
Tue Apr 5 22:38:20 UTC 2016

Don,
I looked through them both and found them to be quite interesting.  They handle the technical aspects of the issue with (what appears to me to be) great specificity.  I like the idea of referencing them.  I would be sure to sequence them in the reverse order as the first one listed (M3AAWG Best Practices for Unicode Abuse Prevention) deals with issues that are better explained in the second doc (M3AAWG Unicode Abuse Overview and Tutorial).

--Rich

Richard Merdinger