[UA-discuss] IDN_Display_Algorithm

Stuart Stuple stuartst at exchange.microsoft.com
Sun Apr 24 15:23:05 UTC 2016

Do we have a digest / faq that does list the most recent references that are official published? I’d be particularly interest in what we’re doing relative to the BiDi languages and, as this article briefly mentions, the very few characters that may* be visual identical in a font.

-Stuart
*Yes, no two glyphs at differing Unicode code points should be identical looking but ….