[UA-discuss] UASG011 - DRAFT - FAQ's

Ronald Geens ronald.geens at dnsbelgium.be
Mon Aug 8 09:21:57 UTC 2016

Hi Don,

   I only just see this now (Holiday period :)) and think it a really good 1st draft that is already worth publishing.

There is however one answer that I don’t really understand: it is mentioned that communities that got their own TLD like Berlin, London etc should be early movers, but what is the meaning of that ?

For most geo-TLDs, in our case (vlaanderen and brussels), there is in fact no specific community that could adapt a certain system to be UA ready.
Except for the registry and the registrars (which are obvious but probably not targeted by this FAQ) there is no ‘community’ of users as far as I know.

Thank you for clarifying this,

Ron