[UA-discuss] Open Source Programming Language Review and Mitigation Work

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Aug 23 20:39:44 UTC 2016

Our project to identify, review and mitigate major programming language libraries/frameworks for UA Readiness is about to kick off.

We’ll start with a review of evaluation criteria and then we’ll set off four parallel streams of review and mitigation work.

At each point, we’ll gather to discuss findings along the way and adjust our course accordingly.